– Teaching American for Academic Purposes, and How Kaplan Higher Education in China Helps Foreign Students take Precedence Over moneyless/Poor American Colege Graduates;How do Chinese students get priority to enter at UCLA, or other highly ranked American University? Are Chinese students more Motivated? Yes, it seems they are.
Well, the United States is introducing Kaplan and its 11 centers in China. The major introduction is that of the Northeastern University credit courses (The US-of Sino Pathway Program) credit courses.
This includes admission to American Universities, Intensive English Programs, including what are the characteristics of high school students in America, how is the Academic culture, and a comprehensive consideration of the demand for guidance of SINO students, overseas, in the U.S., U.K, and Australia.
The Experimental Middle School of Liaoning Province, and the Experimental High School of Kaplan International 2012 in Chengdu (SOuth-West China) is very successful. Kaplan International Department of Experimental Middle School of Liaoning Province has produced thousands and thousands of graduates ready to transfer to American and British Universities.
The active participation of students, teachers and parents,show the wonderful performances of the Chinese prospective students.
STUDY IN THE USA;
· IS U.S. visa needed to provide funding?
· American universities admitted students mainly on what?
· I want to read the works, should choose what kind of college?
· Chinese students can apply for the American University School of Medicine and School of Law?
· How are American Undergraduate Courses like?
· How are American universities ranked?
· Is the SAT important or TOEFL important, and why?
· To apply for American universities you need to get TOEFL results of 100 points?
· What is the difference between ACT and SAT?
· How long is the American undergraduate system last?
· I want to understand the business system, what kind of college courses should I choose?
· The approximate cost of studying in the U.S. is how much?
· Which are the most popular specialties?
· Can you change your major at the American universities, once you are in?
A.: Yes, you can, but only until 2014. You can take courses that you need in order to fulfill the wished-major requirements, then have to fill out some papers with your student Counselor.
IS U.S. visa needed to provide funding? Yes
The U.S. visa is required to provide funds must be greater than or equal to the sum of the need to spend tuition and living expenses for undergraduate study, completed in the United States American University’s tuition and living expenses vary widely, so funds need to be prepared in conformity with the amount of the University of calculation.
If the student is prepared after the completion of summer courses to University of Utah to study the amount of the deposit cannot be less than 600,000 Yuan.
If the student is ready to go to Baylor University or the University of Vermont to study after completing the summer courses, the amount of the deposit can not be less than 700,000 Yuan
If the student is ready to go to Northeastern University after completing the summer courses to study, the amount of the deposit can not be less than 800,000 Yuan
If students are not sure they want to go to schools to learn, the amount of the deposit is prepared not on the high and low basis. For example, students planning to go to the University of Utah or the Baylor University, he needs to prepare a deposit of not less than 700,000 Yuan
Previous: None Next: American University admits students mainly on what?
If you change majors, it does not apply at all. Depends on what grades you are getting, too.
· C. University credit courses in the United States visa process;
· What are the American university credit courses in English for Academic content?
· What is the GPA, and how should it be calculated?
· American University admits students what are the requirements?
· American University’s annual tuition is? How much has UC tuition gone up the last 5 years;
· Every university is different. At UCLA was 5 years ago, it has gone up from $3.000, and now it is $15.000. 3X more.
· Students need to apply for the visa?
· Is Kaplan responsible for the Chinese students going to study to the United States travel and pick up service?
· U.S. credit courses, after which universities can enter it?
· American curriculum to help students helicopters the United States sophomore?
· What are the main American university credit courses?
· What are the American university credit courses in further education path?
· What types of students for American university credit courses?
· What are the advantages?
BY WHAT CRITERIA ARE U.S. universities ranked?
Many rankings, such as „U.S. News and World reports” (U.S. News and World the Report), „Princeton reviews” (of The from Princeton Review,), „Business Week” (the Business Week,), „Wall Street Daily” (Wall, Street, of) each rank is unofficial, and the ranking criteria are not the same.
Ranking is generally measured by the University’s international reputation. Professional ranking is to measure the University’s academic quality.
Ranking difference of 20 universities is not much difference in the quality of undergraduate teaching.
D. SAT is important or TOEFL important?
TOEFL is a standard examination. TOEFL must pass the minimum standards of the school, or students will be asked to participate in the study of the language of the school curriculum.
SAT results are 50 universities in the pre-application are very important to the university after 50 is only the icing on the cake to the role. Therefore, we recommend that student’s first security TOEFL Zaigong before the SAT.
To apply for American universities need to TOEFL results of how many points?
When they go to high school they have to take ESL (they work the devil of those kids), American universities will ask them to provide TOEFL their scores from the Chinese high school in order to apply for university. Each university’s minimum TOEFL standards are not the same.
The top 30 universities in general need a TOEFL score of at least 100 points.
The first 30-120 ranked universities requires a TOEFL score of at least 75 points score ranging from 61 to 90 minutes minimum, as the general situation requires.
American curriculum at Kaplan is helping students helicopter in the United States University as a sophomore
University credit courses (USPP) by Kaplan in the introduction of the Northeastern University credit courses, international courses certified by the best American universities. Chinese students in the country to complete the first year of the American University credit courses, course content includes the American university credit courses, intensive English courses. Northeastern University students in the country applying for admission to student status, enjoy the same treatment as American students. Curriculum content has internal assessment standards, standardized tests, and it is a TOFEL-free domestic university admission in advance of being admitted in the U.S.
In addition, almost all professional members of the business, engineering and other disciplines are open to receive Chinese students to fully credited and fully certified members of the United States University, after leaving the country only through 10 weeks of courses. You, the Chinese student who took Kaplan courses In China, can enter the second year of the American University of your choosing.
D. Kaplan provides throughout the school year the GMAT and GRE training, and a variety of vocational qualification certificates of training, and numerous opportunities for the students to continue their studies in the U.S.
American university credit courses provide students with solid academic preparation at the same time, also provides students the integration of education services, including: the annual Union University sent admissions officers visited the campus, organizing a special choice of schools to choose a professional one-on-one consultation to help students rational choice. Experienced consultants to teachers and academic teachers to help students make a personalized college application and visa planning. There is a Union within the University admissions system and deployment of systems made to protect University security entrance.
Kaplan Higher Education China
‘via Blog this’
Dr Olga Lazin-Andrei
Copyrighted 2012 Olga Lazin-Andrei
Tags: macroeconomics, laws of supply and demand,